Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Still alive

Yes, I have been a very bad blogger this month. Almost 3 weeks have gone by since my last post! oops. Life has been, well, life. :)

I am happy to report that I am feeling much, much better than the last time I blogged. The depression I was feeling has started to lift. I am getting more and more comfortable at work, and am starting to finally feel like I'm fitting in. GB has been feeling much better....I think he may have had a bug but he seems to have gotten over it, and is sleeping much better and looking healthier. He has even begun to talk about quitting smoking! This came about the other day when we were talking about improving our health. I need to lose a significant amount of weight, and he needs to give up the cigarettes. We agreed that we want to have a long healthy life together, and need to make our mutual health a priority. That made me so happy!

Also, it is almost summer. There are three baby song sparrows in the nest box outside of our kitchen window, and it has been great watching mom and dad take care of them! My herb garden is taking off, my tomato plants are planting size, and the yard is full of iris and roses. It's difficult to stay in a funk with so much beauty all around!

So yes, I'm still alive. And will try to be a better blogger in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment