Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cleaning and shopping and cooking, oh my!

Today is going to be busy! Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and my mom is cooking a large feast for our family, I plan to make some dishes to take along. Unfortunately, I wasted a day off yesterday when I should have been taking care of business, so now I have to clean my messy house, go shopping (the grocery store will be a madhouse today) and then cook the dishes I promised to bring.

Time to crank up some Pandora radio and get my rear in gear!

I'll be making homemade cranberry sauce from my own special recipe, baked macaroni and cheese, and a couple of pies (probably pecan and pumpkin). If I can get the cleaning and shopping out of the way early, I can spend the afternoon in the kitchen sipping a leisurely glass of wine while I cook. That's the plan, anyway.

  Tomorrow I will post pictures of all the glorious food we'll be enjoying! Stay tuned!



Ready for turkey!

1 comment:

  1. Dogs everywhere must be getting excited.... ours over here will have to wait till Christmas.

    ReplyDelete